Comply with regulation and see the full picture, clearly
Get to the bottom of how your team truly values research with Dealogic’s standardized and easy-to-consume solution that also addresses MiFID II requirements. And a direct connection to our global network of banks means tracking and reconciling touch points is even easier, faster, and more accurate.
MiFID II takes effect on January 3, 2018
Are you ready? Make sense of the upcoming regulation.
To help you, our powerful platform offers:
- An automated process to ingest and clean data from brokers and an aggregated view of all resources received
- Reporting and auditing capabilities to help reduce risk, and comply with MiFID II regulation
- A simple method to set budgets, evaluate, and reconcile resources
- A calendar of corporate activities and upcoming global primary markets issues
- Direct connection to the biggest banks in the world for primary market issue IOI submissions
- Integration with globally recognized partners for budgeting and research payment accounts
Contact our team today to see how Dealogic Connect can help you address regulation and seamlessly connect to investment banks, or how Feeds can be your single source of investors, contact, and capital-market data.
Dealogic is committed to maintaining stringent information security from our processes to our platform, products, people, and practices.
The foundation of the Dealogic platform and the industry standard relied on by clients and publications worldwide.
More in Investment Managers: