“We can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in Japan at the time of their application”
The Global IA Team is responsible for maintaining the Dealogic institutional firm and contact database. The team is responsible for maintaining all institutional firm creation across all Dealogic products. The team maintains a contact universe of over 130,000 contacts and over 60,000 firms. Information collected and researched is used by institutional sales and research professionals to market and sell equities. The IA team also handles Dealogic Compliance Research, which maintains and collects over 60,000 compliance certificates across 40,000 entities.
- Master institutional firm creation across Dealogic products and maintain investor hierarchies.
- Identify and track address changes, investment styles, investment strategies, mergers & acquisitions and name changes across institutional firms in Americas.
- Track and maintain investment firm decision-makers via public sources and direct call research and interactions. Attention paid to identify contact movements and report relevant news items tracking buy-side.
- On-board clients to Dealogic CRM products by comparing and validating client information.
- Research Dealogic client requests for contact and firm research in a timely fashion.
- Work on time-sensitive client data projects.
- Review financial publications for relevant contact and firm updates.
- Achieve team quality benchmarks across firm and contact research.
- Compliance- reach out to investors to obtain Dealogic Compliance Certificates. Answer questions that may arise from investors related to Dealogic Compliance certificates
CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong work ethic
- Keen to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Able to collaborate with colleagues in other offices globally