Dealogic – Global Leading FinTech company – Official winners of Office of the Year Corporate Category
Need a new challenge? Tired of working in a strict environment? Like to work on complex software systems? Want to work with ambitious teams? Then read on, we have the job for you.
Continuous Delivery is key to ensuring we can regularly and reliably update the Dealogic Platform to meet the needs of our demanding investment banking clients. As the Dev Ops Architect you will be responsible for evangelizing dev ops and continuous delivery across Dealogic. In addition you will be responsible for supporting the tools and infrastructure necessary to achieve this.
Some of your duties and responsibilities:
- Evangelize Dev Ops and Continuous Delivery across Dealogic
- Create code samples and train the development teams
- Support our Continuous Delivery Tools and Infrastructure helping teams resolve their build issues
- Develop and support Market Place Extensions and small tools to help the teams implement continuous delivery
- Create an active DevOps community of practice where ideas and best practices are shared amongst teams.
- Keep up to date with developments in continuous delivery and share this knowledge across Dealogic
- Help teams create visualizations and dashboards to share their achievements.
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritize requests and then manage their delivery keeping the stakeholders up to date through regular show and tells
What we would like from you:
- Experienced in inspiring and leading change across an organisation
- At least 3 years’ hands on experience in creating Continuous Delivery solutions predominantly in a Microsoft environment
- At least 3 years’ experience developing software in a Microsoft .net environment
- Experience in deploying solutions to a Cloud Environment preferably Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Tooling including Visual Studio, VSTS and Release Management
- Critical thinking and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proactivity, ability to raise ideas, ask questions and challenge others.
- Humble, respectful, open-minded attitude, ability to listen to others.
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts to diverse audiences, good influencing skills.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Complex, exciting and variable challenges
- Environment open to technical innovation
- Insight into capital markets and investment banking
- Professional culture embracing agile values
- Competitive compensation package
- Work life balance
- Brand new, modern and creative work environment
We’re looking to speak to and interview suitable candidates for this position right now. If the above looks of interest to you and you would like a new challenge then please apply right now.