June 22, 2016
On June 22, cloud communications company Twilio Inc successfully priced its $150m IPO above range at $15 per share.
The bookrunners were Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan
As a global partner, Dealogic helped the bookrunners seamlessly execute the transaction through the DealManager network.
- First unicorn IPO since Atlassian Corp listed on NASDAQ in December 2015. At this point last year, 6 unicorn IPOs had already priced, including the largest of the year – Fitbit’s $841m offering
- First US-listed IPO to price above range this year at $15 compared to a filing range of $12-$14
- Technology IPO volume of $3.4bn is down 71% year-on-year, with the number of tech firms listing also down 29%
- China has surpassed the US for the first time in 5 years, leading all nations in Technology IPO volume with a 30% share
3 Most Recent Unicorn IPOs
- Twilio – $150m | United States | June 2016
- Atlassian Corp – $531m | Australia | December 2015
- Square – $279m | United States | November 2015